· Download: Android-x86 for PC See: How to install Android-x86 for PC on Virtualbox or Vmware. Phoenix OS- Android OS for PC. It is another best Android-PC-based operating system with a much familiar interface that is easy to use just like Windows 10. The Phoenix OS’s current version is based on Android 7.1.
How To Install Android Apps On PC Guide. Step 1 – Download BlueStacks .exe installation file. Step 2 – Install BlueStacks by opening installation file. Step 3 – Launch BlueStacks. Step 4 – Configure settings to your liking. Step 5 – Install Android Apps through Google Play Store or .Apk Installer.
· If you’re after a simple way to run Android games on a Windows PC, MEmu might be the way to go. The Chinese software is ad-supported, which might be a put-off compared to alternatives.
· Download Android SDK Manager from the link above. Once the file is downloaded, double-click on it to install the program. Once the program is installed, launch it. Once Android SDK Manager appears, search under Tools for Android N (API 23, N Preview), double-click on it and select the third box. Click on “Install Packages”.
· There are two methods of installing Remix OS. If you’re running Windows 7/8/10, you can use the.exe installation tool. Just grab the 64-bit or 32-bit package from the Remix OS download page, launch the installation tool.exe, and follow the on screen instructions.
· Run UNetbootin tool choose the android-x86 iso file and then select your USB device the hit the OK button, to make your USB bootable device. After process completion, Restart your PC press the boot menu key then select your USB device.
WindowsAndroid is an Android emulator for Windows that allows you to run a virtual machine with the Android operating system, from which you can perform any activity that you normally would on a smartphone running this operating system. Using the program is very simple, which is …
· Installing Android 7.0 Nougat on Windows PC Restart your PC or laptop and choose USB flash drive as the source or boot drive. (Make USB to boot first and before CD/DVD ROM under your system’s BIOS settings). Now, When the menu appears, just select “ Install Android x86 to hard disk “.